• In the Spotlight:

Does anyone else have the most amazing DH/SO in the world?

I am so blessed and so thankful for my husband. He treats me very well, he is usually very understanding. He has a wonderful sense of humor. He will do whatever it takes to provide for his family. He's the best! The hardest part is him being so far away. ...Being a military wife is not always easy. But he makes it as easy as i think it could possibly ever be! Our first year anniversary is coming up next month and we will be together! i'm very excited.

Is anyone else this happy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:07 PM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• Yes and I've been married 12 years. Congrats on your anniversary! I'm glad you have a good one!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:24 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Yes, and I am the wife of a retired MasterChief in the Navy. He did 30 yrs we've been married 28 on the 11th of July. My husband is one of the rare few. Congrats on your anniversary coming up. May you always be as happy as you are now.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 7:17 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Yes i know what your talking about. My husband would do anything for me and our son. We just had our first child at the begining of the month and my DH has been amazing! He has been taking the night feedings so i can sleep. My husband is in the ARMY so i know how hard it can be being a military wife. I have been married for a year and a half and im loving every moment of it. And congrats on your one year! Thats what people usually say is the hardest!
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 7:38 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Ive been married for nearly 6 yrs. My hubby is my longest relationship and I couldnt love him more.

He's a good man...for me that says it all. Might sound corny but its true.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 7:38 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Yes I am a wife of a retired E-6/SSG.He did 20 years..My DH is a rare man..He has always been there for me..Called me as much as he could when he was in the field or Deployed..Military life is not easy for either of the spouse..

Answer by louise2 at 7:59 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• My hubby is going to afghanistan with the army and he is the best. He calls me as often as possible. Tells me I am sexy everyday, tells me he loves me a hundred times a day and reminds me even when I'm stressed that I am a good mom. We have been togwther for five and a half years and have five kids. This is our second deployment.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 11:16 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Yes but my husband isn't military. But he does work about 50 hours a week so I can stay home. Gives me anything I want. Is always concerned about me and my happiness. Helps with the kids. Does WHATEVER I ask of him. I could not ask for a better husband.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 8:19 AM on Jun. 21, 2009