I'm not good at this kind of still help!

I'm on the birth contel shot.(sorry I may have spelled that wrong) ever 10 to 11 weeks so I dont get my peird at all.(YAY right?) Well I had my 2nd shot back right before june. Well a week or 2 again my doctor I see for cold and stuff put my one a med for 10 days and on the bottle says if you on the "PILL" you will need to get a back up. I asked my doctor if I'm on the shot do I need a back up? she give me alook like she really was not sure so she asked 2 other doctors in the ofices. I head them say "umm I dont think so" and "I'm almost 100% sure that I dont" Well in my 1st pregnant with my twin boys the 1st few months until the doctor put me on meds for more vitmans(sorry cant spell all that good) I had a worried tooth pain. kinda like something is eating my tooth and I taste meld taste with it. even before I knew I was pregnant. Well that pain is back with the taste. can someone look up or find out if my doctor was wrong?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:13 PM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• huh...
    Anonymous

• with the shot birth centel do you need a back up birth centel when your meds says with the pill you need a back up? I have the shot but my meds say I need a back up birth conel if I'm taking the pill. I think I may be pregant to a teeth pain I got with my 1st pregnancy. I had it for the 1st few months even before I knew I was pregnant. was my doctor wrong for not giving me a back up birth conlesl?
    angeltwinpain

Answer by angeltwinpain at 7:31 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• So, I understand what you are asking, and I believe that, regardless of HOW you take the birth control, it is still all hormones, and if you are on it you should be using a back-up method.

But I don't understand why you need someone to look it up for you? You have the internet, use Google and search just like any of us would.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 7:36 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• you need backup....definitely.

BC counteracts with many medications.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 7:40 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• my spelling and reading is not all that good. and its the Dapo(i think thats would you spell it) all i know is I take it every 10 to 11 weeks so I dont have a peried at all. so me missing a perid to tell me will not help. I dont go back to the doctor for 2 months and I think thats to long to wait. but then again I dont get any money until the 1st to buy a home test then when with my 1st(last) pregnant me and my hubby had truble reading it. I seen it as yes and he seen it as no. lucky I go shortens of breath the next day and we took a bus to the er to get me a breathing treament and well i was there I said "me and my bf are turning to get pregnant I have a 21 to 24 day cisesly(cant spelll sorry) and it was day 22 or 23 and no peired. at 1st it look like i wasnt. but i asked to watch the test for the full 5 mins that it said to wait. 2 to 5 mins it would tell me if i was are not. at 2 mins it said no. then at 3 mins it was yes
    angeltwinpain

Answer by angeltwinpain at 7:50 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• great now i really think I'm prengant. I know this taste all to well. I had it for all 37 and half weeks. and the teeth pain the 1st few months until the doctor give me more vitemans(>.< cant spell)
    angeltwinpain

Answer by angeltwinpain at 7:52 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Depo is kind of the same as others but likeu said u lose ur period.. I was on depo too but I would use a back up method if there was the slightest chance my doc was unsure
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 8:16 PM on Jun. 20, 2009