If I don't show common symtoms of pregnancy am I really pregnant?

Im 2 weeks and 3 days late today and i already took a test but taking another one to make sure and i have a doctors appt

ShaylaMStevens

Asked by ShaylaMStevens at 7:22 PM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You may be too early to show symptoms. And every pregnancy is unique.. you may be one of the lucky few that don't experience morning sickness, etc! Only a doc's apt will tell! Good luck and I hope all turns out well! :D
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 7:37 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I never had any symptoms with my first 2 pregnancies, so you may or may not be

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 7:41 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I didn't have a lot of the common symptoms. The absolute only symptom I had with either of my kids is breast tenderness. I never had one moment of morning sickness either time. I felt awesome for the whole pregnancy. The only reason I even knew that I was pregnant was a postive pregnancy test after missing my period. Hope all goes well for you.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 7:42 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• absolutely. you dont HAVE to have any symptoms...
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 7:57 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• U might just not get them...Im pregnant and I know this other girl who is too and she says that she wants the morning sickness and everything and she wants to experience that and I thought she was crazy cuz she was lucky not to have toi deal with that but she said it made her feel like she wasnt pregnant and the only signs that she'll have next is the baby kicking and that made her sad...so I kinda get how u say u dont think ur really pregnant but u might just not experience that awful feeling s look to the good side
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 8:12 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I am one of the lucky ones who didn't have NO morning sickness at all. I knew I was pregnant when I was late from my period and my nipples were REALLY sore. I wouldn't want to experiance morning sickness it seems to be a drag. I do love feeling my lil man kick inside of me. Its the best feeling in the world. This is my first pregnancy and plan to have more some day. I only hope my other pregnancies will be just like this one. Good Luck!
    Ames826

Answer by Ames826 at 8:34 PM on Jun. 20, 2009