Where can I find more of these cups?

I bought my son a regular cup when he was 5 months old, so he never used a sippy cup. I'd like to do the same for my daughter (4 months), but I can't find that style anymore. I'd really like for her to have one like her brother's. I got his at Walmart. It is a red plastic Cars cup with floating "tires" and glitter in the sides. When I was buying his, I noticed several other characters and mentally made plans to buy more for him and some for any other kids that might come along. The next time I wanted to buy one, they were gone. Does anyone know where I might find them? They are made by Zak Designs, but I've been to their website and those cups are not there.

AngelicWays1983

Asked by AngelicWays1983 at 7:42 PM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Shopping

• Don't know where you are but they have them at Target here in TX
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 7:53 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I've seen some similar to what you are describing at Target also.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 7:57 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• They have them at my wal-mart here in VT. Cars,barbie,Dora i just bought some the other day and yes i love them. Have you gotten on wal-mart.com.

raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 8:01 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• That's ok. Your kids are better off with stainless steel

Answer by rkoloms at 9:08 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Try a disney store of website
    Anonymous

• See this link http://astore.amazon.com/www.cjkidzcom6-20?node=10&page=12   Is this the one you are looking for?  If so, it is on http://www.cjkidz.com/ (Baby page under the Feeding Sets (Bowls/Spoons/Forks/Cups)

momjs

Answer by momjs at 10:38 PM on Jun. 21, 2009