I REALLY NEED SOME INPUT PLEASE IF ANYONE HAS GONE THROUGH THIS

last mth i had my first period after a year of not having one with the help of prometrium which i took for 10 days before that now this would have been the second month I would have gotten my period but I am 2 days late do I have to worry about it not going back to normal, will i have to take prometrium again to get my period, or since my husband and I are trying to conceive should i wait a week and take an hpt test? also I was diagnosed with pcos a month ago aswell. i don't want to have to wait mths to a year to get my period again

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:45 PM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• bump
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• I have never experienced this, but I would suggest taking a hpt before taking the meds again. You could also call your doctor. Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Jun. 22, 2009

• take the test
    Jaxsmom804

Answer by Jaxsmom804 at 5:18 AM on Jun. 22, 2009