Pro-Card Questions

I've been to the site I've seen what it says, but I still don't get how this business works. It says there is NO phone interviews? How can you tell people about what you do or the programs if you don't do phone interviews? What about these promised leads? Are they just random free leads or are they people that are actually looking for benefits? How do you contact them? Is it all on the computer? And what about the benefits themselves? I've heard they are pricey and don't have a very high discount rate. There's also a local discount plan right? How does that work?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:58 PM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Money & Work

• I doubt I will be able to answer alll your questions in the amount of chracters given but here it goes.

1.Procard is not a work at home business, it's a job.
    2. Phone interviews are not required for the Refferal Rewards Program and is optional for those people who wish to be contacted by phone-Many don't many rather comminucate by email.
    3. Leads are free for active associates, the leads are gathered by a third party with advertisements in regards to Either A)Procards Work at Home Positions or B)Procards benefit plans.
    4.Leads leave their phone number and emails with the company who captures the leads through advertisements about Procard International.
    5. Yes! This can be all done from the computer, I even have a phone number that rings to my computer! People can dial it like any other number.
    Anonymous

• 6.The benefits are pretty well priced, I don't know any other place that gives you access to a financial counselor with Medical Discount Benefits. These counselors give help from ranging to No Down Payment Housing Assistance to Debt Management and Elimination.

7.Which Local Discount Plan are you talking about? There is local shopping and pet health plans too. You need your Discount member Number to receive your discounts. If you need help finding all this information on the website just shoot me a message, I'd be happy to help, Helping is what I do in both my jobs in and outside of the house.

You can visit my website by clicking here. or go to www.ProcardInternational.com/EmmaW4438

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 8:27 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• To find out how to earn leads(many ways message me.
    Leads = Customers/Associates = Income
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 8:45 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I know that Procard sounds too good to be true and that's what I thought when I first learned about them, but they really do provide us Active Assoiciates with Free leads and those leads are people who actually contacted Procard for more info....so the leads really can't get any better than that.

There are different career options with Procard....with the Referral Rewards option it is mainly done online, but I have had people call me and ask questions about Procard too.

I challenge you to go ahead and register with Procard to see for yourself what an awesome company they are to work for.  You can register from my site of www.BrendasBenefits.info

Brenda

Brendabs

Answer by Brendabs at 2:02 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I still like Procard better than Ameriplan, This month and next month get double commisions!
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 8:03 PM on Feb. 2, 2010