Anyones belly button pop out?

Well this my sound like a silly question to some of you but I kinda want to know. My belly button is what you call an "INnie" I've always liked how it looked. I know i'm weird but I like my belly button. I'm now 35 weeks pregnant and notice it changing as my belly has gotten bigger. I'm worried its going to POP out as some ladies do. So my question is "If your belly button pops out will it ever go back in? If so will it go back to how it once looked?"
Try not to laugh to hard at my question, thanks for your support!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:15 PM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My best friend's never did, and mine did at like 25 weeks, and she is so jealous of mine! I think it looks cute, and it will go back in after the baby is born! You will look just like you did before once there isn't a baby pushing out on it. Just think of it as your "turkey timer". When its all the way out, it means the baby is done! :D
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 8:17 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I have an innie but its not in all the way...like its at the surface if u know what i mean but it doesnt pop out so u cab actually see it but its not out...try to imagine...
    and mines startingto push froward already and im only 19 weeks but urs probably wont if u have a deep innie it may stay in but if ur like me and urs is like mine its probably gonna be out sooner than later

yes it goes back to normal
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 8:25 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Thanks for your answers. I feel silly for worrying about something silly like that.
    Anonymous

• Nah don't feel silly! I worry about a lot of things with pregnancy, I think it comes with the hormones! :) Any fear or worry is legitimate when you are pregnant, no matter how silly you think it is, I guarantee you that there are other women out there who have thought it! My best friend used to worry that her baby wasn't growing enough bc hers Didn't come out! Good luck and congratz :)
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 8:30 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• yes it will go back "in"
    RIP.Caleb

Answer by RIP.Caleb at 8:48 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• if it pops out it means it's herniated and i know if you have a c-s they will put it back in for you other then that idk if it goes back in on it's own or not..
    freshly.married

Answer by freshly.married at 9:37 PM on Jun. 20, 2009