• In the Spotlight:

Fathers Day!

So its my hubbys first fathers day and i wanted to do something special for him! I was going to make a big dinner and give him cards and maybe something little. But he doesnt want anything he just wants it to be a normal day i was like whats with that? So i was thinking about if i should do it anyways. What do you think and what should i get him? I want it to be special because its his first one ya know?

bittersweetqt

Asked by bittersweetqt at 8:15 PM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Holidays

• Get him a coffe cup with the babys pic on it
    Anonymous

• okay this is going to sound crazy, but for my partner's first father's day we made him a card. I used finger paints and coated my son's little but with red, sat him on a piece of construction paper and it looked like a tiny heart. Yes it was very messy! but he had tears in his "I am too tough for tears " eyes and it was better than anything I could think of to buy for him. Then I made him cheddar burgers, because above all things, he loves his juicy burger...
    missv66

Answer by missv66 at 7:19 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• If you haven't gotten it by now, you can still send free ecard http://www.cjkidz.com/Fathersday.html

momjs

Answer by momjs at 10:05 AM on Jun. 21, 2009