advice....

43896.1

OK, first of all I would like to thank everyone of you who is willing to help me.

Secondly, my period was due yesterday. Took an HPT this morning and it said Not Pregnant. I feel like I peed myself but it is always just discharge. I have NO infections. Still have no period. Cramped on June 10. LMP was May 23.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:16 PM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• When you cramped, was it really bad, and was there bleeding? If not, then wait another week and take a test again. Sometimes the hormones just take a while to get into your urine. Also, are you testing in the morning after you've had pee in you overnight? That's the best time to test. Your hormones will be highest then. If after a week still not positive, call the Dr and make an appointment for a blood test. Otherwise, just relax and hope for the best. Act as if you are pregnant, that way if you are, you're safe.
    ACL2007

Answer by ACL2007 at 8:39 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• idk but im having the same thing, when you find out let me know? ty
    Rachelxbby

Answer by Rachelxbby at 8:11 AM on Jun. 22, 2009