no more bottle :((kinda long)

My DS is almost 10 months old and at his nine month check up (which was 2 weeks late) his docter told me to try and start having him use a sippy cup. So i went out right away and bought a transitional one and started him with it for lunch with just water in it. All he did was chew on it untill last night. He started actually drinking out of it and i was really happy... untill now. He refuses to use his bottle now! He will only drink his formula if its in his sippy cup. My question is, is this okay, can he just use a sippy cup from now on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:21 PM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yes yes yes that is a really good thing mommy. He gave his bottle up all on his own. Mommy his a big boy know. : ( : )
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 8:25 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• wow a lil harsh doncha think? she forgot one letter.
    but yes it is a very good thing,my dd never had a bottle,and started a sippy cup at 4 months and loves her cup,and i love not having to mess with bottles
    doosti

Answer by doosti at 8:33 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Ok first of all no i am not DRUNK... and yes it is a good thing that he will no longer take a bottle. What is the big deal? So yes i answered your question. Don't ask a question if you don't want others to answer it.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 8:37 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• OMG WAIT A MIN, THE PERSON WHO WAS RUDE IS NOT ME (THE QUESTION ASKER) Im sorry that there was confusion there but that was no me and yes who ever that was, is a rude and obviously stupid. but to clear this up, hi im the original poster and that rude person was not me!
    serenaxxmarie

Answer by serenaxxmarie at 8:39 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Sorry, The other person must be the anon person that bashes on everyone and ya i miss a letter. (SORRY) I'm glad everyone else could look over that. I think that it's great that your child is drinking out of a cup only I have been trying to get my DD off the bottle and we are still doing bottles right before bed. Hopefully soon she will give hers up also. CONGRATS MOMMY. Good job.

raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 8:44 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• thank you and once again sorry for the confusion there, and im just sad becuase my babys growing up and i dont like that idea of that!
    serenaxxmarie

Answer by serenaxxmarie at 8:46 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• WHAT THE HELL!!!
    im the OP!!

stop trying to be someone ur not!!!
    Anonymous