Awwwdamnit!

One of my answers gets picked for best answer and I was totally elated and happy, Then it goes and gets deleted! Thanks for shittin'on my shitty week~~~

The question was about a poem for a daughter to write to her dad that she's not close to and he's a total douchebag(I swear we have the same ex!)

My answer was,
"Roses are red, Violets are blue, Mom thinks your an asshole and I do too!"

OK, We wouldn't actually send a card like that, but go and tell me you have an ex you can't stand and wouldn't want to send that to him!

Starfire73

Asked by Starfire73 at 8:26 PM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lmao, thats funny
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 8:33 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I think you have to say A$$H*!#, not asshole.
    Anonymous

• I think anon is a bad word nazi.
    Anonymous

• My 20 year old daughter bought and wore a t-shirt out in public one day with her 4 month old daughter that read "I love my mommy, but my daddy is an a$$hole."
    What kind of parent does that?!!!
    Since they live with us and I'm the maid who does her laundry, I hid the shirt after washing it.
    When her abusive bio father never had anything to do with her all her life I never spoke of him or said one negative thing about him her whole life until she asked for the truth when she turned 19. I don't want her saying bad things about my granddaughter's bio father no matter how much of a jerk he is. She doesn't deserve to live with that stigma.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 2:52 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• To each his own
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 3:03 PM on Jun. 21, 2009