what would you do if you heard your man got another women pregnant

he says it not his. i believe him but its hard when there ppl out there who believe it. just wondering if i should go to the girl and found out if she is saying this and why. or should i just leave it alone cents i trust him. i haven't ask him to do it cuz his away in Iraq. i don't know how many months the girl really is, i heard she was prego in December but now ppl r saying she's 2, 3 months prego.he was home in September. what would you do.?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:38 PM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• Why would everyone be saying this? Wouldn't this mean that he cheated on you? By the sounds of it, even if the baby isn't his, he must have been with her...she's obviously not a stranger to him.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 8:41 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• if she's only 2-3 months pregnant and he was home in september than it can't be his.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:43 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Ummmmmmmmmm Really I wouldn't be referring to this moron as my "man" anymore. He'd be her man, and he'd be out on his ass. You really shouldn't let someone walk all over you like this. Get rid of the bast**d while you can.
    Anonymous

• I have known women who have pretended a baby was someone else's just to start trouble, so I would wait and see. If it is his, then you will find out one way or another. Just because "everyone" is saying it doesn't make it true. At one point, "everyone" just knew the Earth was flat too!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 8:46 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• If you really believe him this isn't a problem. If she comes seeking child support after the baby is born a simple DNA test will answer all questions.
    Anonymous

• I'd ask her point blank when her due date was and who the father was. I would also inform her that she had better have a DNA test to back up her claim that my man was the dad.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:26 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• he must of cheated either way. i could forgive that but not sure what i would do if she got pregnant as well. i would probably leave cause i don't think i could deal with a baby mama.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 9:58 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• i think if people open there mouths its for a reson n it might be true...but sometimes theres just hoes that want your man n they dont want them so it might just be that why dont you talk to him ....
    Anonymous

• I feel like I'm not getting the whole story.. but let me tell you two different situations and their outcome..
    1- I heard around town, that a girl was telling everyone she was prego with my bf at the times... baby. .. I knew she liked him.. however, also knew he had no interest in her.. I also know that during the time she got "prego" he was away visiting his brother in another state for a month. Well.. when the time came.. the original father stepped up.. and had a dna test done.. and obviously it was his, and not my bf's.
    (this is a case of a lie about it.. in hopes of getting it one day.. or a dreamer)

2-girl in a similar situation to yours.. her man away in the army.. she's home pregos.. come to find out another girl was saying she was prego's with his kid too.. while he had the chance to see this girl.. so it was a possibility it was true.. well.. after the dna test.. it was found that he had cheated.it was his kid
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:59 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• now you need to make your man get a dna test so he can prove or disprove what she is saying.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:00 AM on Jun. 21, 2009