Is anyone going to see this new film "2012 Doomsday" when it comes out?

I say we should all boycott this crap. It's only going to stir up all the loonies out there. Anyone else for boycotting it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:40 PM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL Roland Emmerich is a douche. I think he gets off on making end of the world movies, I really do.

The thing is, the Da Vinci Code is just a book. It's pure fiction. The whole 2012 thing is a huge worldwide conspiracy internet loony bin big old hoax scare-the-shit-out-of-unsuspecting-kiddies type deal.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:57 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Why can't we watch these things for what they are? This shit is annoying. I don't watch
    Da Vinci Code for information, I watch it for entertainment. Well, I actually didn't watch it at all cause I wasn't interested but that's neither here nor there. Pretty much everything like that is some one's idea or opinion. This whole "boycotting" of shit only does the exact opposite of what you want it to do: It gives attention to the film.
    MHaney1980

Answer by MHaney1980 at 8:53 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• badNo, I don't want to see this movie. what kind of message does this send to kids these days. Not that Hollywood cares about that. My ds is 12 and I tell him science will prevent such a thing from happening. This apocalyptic theme really scares him, especially because some of his religious friends are saying that the bible predicts the end of the world. I assure him it will not happen in his lifetime.

writeon

Answer by writeon at 8:56 PM on Jun. 20, 2009