I have an idea...thoughts?

My new diet is going to consist of; breakfast-normal things-cereal, oatmel, fruit...
lunch-smart ones/lean cuisine, dinner-protein bar and veggies.

Sound good? Think it will work?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:43 PM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sounds good to me. You may also get a pedometer, they cost anywhere from $1-$10 depending on how fancy you want it, but most of them count your steps, how many calories you burned and how many miles you walk. Target steps are 10,000. My son and I are wearing them now, average day you only walk about 1 mile and I do that just doing chores around the house. The 10,000 is a LOT and we haven't worked our way up to that yet, but I'm guessing it's about 4 miles a day. Good Luck!
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 8:47 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• GOOD FOR YOU, YOU GO GIRL!! I am on a LOSE the bellyfat diet that coincides with my blood type. Get this--NO DAIRY no potatoes, no corn, no white bread, no avacados, no olives, no cashews, no bacon, sausage ham , or pork. I can eat beef, fruits, veggies,eggs, brown breads, spring water and juice, rice, pasta and green veggies. Have fun, excercise and enjoy the results!!
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 8:54 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Only if you get all the nutrients and vitmains that you need. If you don't diet in a healthy way, you will get sick and whatever weight you lose will come back, quickly, when you do start eating normally again.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:20 AM on Jun. 21, 2009