teething question

my daughter is getting 6 teeth at once! thankfully she is being more pleasant than when she got her first two but one of her teeth, one of the ones that is right next to the front one, looks like it is coming out the side of the gum as if it is a snagle tooth thing! Does this mean that it will be a snagle tooth?? has anyone one else seen something similar? p.s. her father does have a snagle tooth and all his family have bad teeth, just in case it , matters.

SabrenaLeigh

Asked by SabrenaLeigh at 8:44 PM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Teeth, as everything else are hereditary. You may want to take her to the dentist to see if she needs to have it removed. If Dad doesn't have trouble with his, and his other teeth were not affected by it, I wouldn't worry.
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 8:55 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• her dad has a lot of problems with his teeth:( we were hoping that she would get my teeth!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 10:10 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I would take her to a pediatric dentist or at least have your regular pedi take a look at it, just to ease your mind. But you never know, it may have to be removed. Theres no harm in looking into the situation. Good Luck!
    Love2BMommy77

Answer by Love2BMommy77 at 10:59 PM on Jun. 20, 2009