a little bit concerned :/

I haven't worked for most of my pregnancy because I had to quit my job due to some bleeding and cramping. I just now got a new job and I'm going on 6 1/2 months pregnant.

I worked 8 hours today and 9 yesterday and I haven't felt my baby kick at all since mid-day yesterday :/ I'm sure it's nothing but I'm just concerned...she's always so active and now nothing.

Any advice? Just some comforting words? thanks :D

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:00 PM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would call and ask my doctor or nurse but If she is not kicking much now its probably because ur moving around and rocking her to sleep and she may be doing most of her kicking when ur asleep and the constant rocking has stopped....

but if thisis really bothering you I would call my doctor either wway
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 9:05 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• i would call your doctor or just go into the ER to get checked have them do the non-stress test on you and i would insist them to do that i have to through out my pregnancy because i lost my first i didnt think nothing of him not moving because i just thought maybe he was relaxing but when i went in the next day he had passed so now when i dont feel my daughter move a lot i go to the ER they look at me like im crazy but making sure the heartbeat is okay and the baby is okay i feel much better dont wait to go just go in and make sure to tell them you want a stress test done
    RIP.Caleb

Answer by RIP.Caleb at 9:08 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I would call the doctor , but don't worry. I'm six and half months too, and every once in a while, I won't feel him kick for a day, and I'll worry....only for him to be going crazy in there the next day. My doctor said it's normal for them to have a lazy day, and I HIGHLY, highly doubt working an 8 hour day could cause any harm.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 9:28 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• my baby sleeps like all day and then when im sitting down he wakes up and starts to move alot
    Anonymous