What is this leaking out of me? 36 weeks pregnant...tmi

The other day when I was out and it was 93 degrees and toting my 2 year old around, i got out of the car and all of a sudden i felt this stuff leaking out of me. Well after I got home and rested awhile, it stopped, then again today, I sat on the couch, got up and had the same stuff leaking out of me. It wasnt a discharge, it was clear watery liquid. I've called labor and delivery the other day and they said maybe urine, but its not discolored and has no odor and I don't feel like I have to pee when it starts leaking. Could it be my water slowly breaking? I don't have painful contractions with it so I don't know what it is.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 PM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'd go get checked. A simple test will tell if it's your water or just pee. And yes, your water can leak or even gush with no contractions.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 9:05 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• it is possible for your water to just leak out over a few days. but its not normally the best unless you are being monitored by your doctor. I would go and get checked out. If it is your water, then you could be at risk for an infection.

Hope its nothing serious!
    Anonymous

• Personally, I would just go and get checked to be on the safe side. They can do a strip test for the fluid and see if your water broke.
    laydlexius

Answer by laydlexius at 10:30 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• i decided to go in to L&D one night and see why i had this stuff leaking out of me.....like i was peeing on myself without knowing i needed to pee and found out i was dialted to a 9 and had my son 20 minutes after i got to the hospital. i would go get checked.
    twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 12:19 AM on Jun. 21, 2009