2012 ?

I know this is just tv magic, but is this what you think 2012 is suppose to be like?
Or do you think people are just making fun of what some believe to be *The End of all times*?

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/2012-roland-emmerich.html

gmasboy

Asked by gmasboy at 9:09 PM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I persoanally do not believe times ends in 2012.. that it is only the Mayan calendar ending and then begining again... but there is always talk of *The End* and am curious what others think...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 9:11 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• No shit...someone created this thing about a planet "Nibiru" and that it'll collide with Earth in 2012, creating a rip in the time-space continuum. Then all these lizard people will come out of the rip and populate the earth.

I am not making this up, as much as I would like to be.

Google it. I dare you =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:13 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• There has been talk of the end of the World since the roman empire.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 9:19 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I think we as humans are SO obsessed with the concept of dying and death, that we just love coming up with ways to predict when it'll happen. (I wonder when the concept of god was created out of the obsession over death and dying HMMMM?! but that's another story :D)
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:24 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• NO one knows the final hour..
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 10:01 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I think there might be lots of changes but nothing catastrophic.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 10:11 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Caitxrawks, i actually read a book about that. the idea of a "higher being" has been around since man was evolved enough to feel guilt. Even the hunters and gathers had a higher being that they would worship in an attempt to grow their crops better.
    OP, I am one of the odd balls who doesn't believe the earth will end in the way everyone else thinks it will. So, I don't think it will be in 2012.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 10:20 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• well if you read revelation you will see everything prophesized is occuring but only jesus knows that time.
    lawla

Answer by lawla at 10:32 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Well gosh oh golly....Let's just wait and find out!
    AuntyL

Answer by AuntyL at 10:54 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

I so with you Aunty,,,LMAO....
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 11:17 PM on Jun. 20, 2009