Need Suggestions? May be TMI for some

So, lately I've been eating a lot more, Peeing A LOT more and tired more.. So I assumed I was pregnant! My period was due the 15th and didn't I took a test the 17th and it came back negative.. So I was going to get another one today we had to go to walmart and it was like my 4 or 5th potty break when I noticed I was bleeding, I've been home since 5, and in that time I've had like 5 or 6 spots on the pad, and when I wipe it's like light blood.. I've never had that happen. I'm going to call the drs on monday because that is actually scary to me, Any ideas what could be wrong? It just has me worried because I've never had that really happen??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:26 PM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• could just be implatation bleeding that does occure sometimes obviously call your doctor..and still try and take another hpt cant hurt hope everything is okay! gl
    Anonymous

• It could just be that your period is late and a bit abnormal. I occasionally will just have spotting for one day and then nothing for a day and then start my period like usual. I would wait a few days and see if AF comes.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 10:19 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• could be just a late & abnormal period, sometimes that happends to me when I'm stressed or change my diet.
    also it could be implantation bleeding, make an apt for a blood HGC level test.
    Good luck and I hope all is fine!
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 10:38 PM on Jun. 20, 2009