Goodevening ladies what are your night time plans?

I'm gonna take a couple of tests, I know, I know way too exciting right?

violaswamp

Asked by violaswamp at 9:36 PM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Trying to be excited about watching High School Musical with my oldest daughter, but is having a hard time. As soon as it's over, then she is off to bed, and I will have the tv to myself!
    LilyandEmmasMom

Answer by LilyandEmmasMom at 9:57 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Wellmy husband is at a benefit for Cystic Fibrosis. We go every year its quite the party, but I have a little one at home now so I am spending my night on the couch watching tv!
    Scoobersmom

Answer by Scoobersmom at 9:48 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Playing around on cafemom for a short time then finishing up my SO fathers day gift from his DD. Shes only 18 mo so I have to make it for him! Its a project I should have started days ago seeing as I'll be up to midnight to finish it! I'll stick a movie in to make it better :)
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 10:11 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Well, my guy is off playing a show and the baby's asleep.. I think this is the extent of my night. I'll maybe play sims for a bit before getting ready for bed. Early morning for Father's Day
    Chickn

Answer by Chickn at 1:19 AM on Jun. 21, 2009