What should I do for my boyfriend for fathers day?

He has one son and his mom will not let him see him tomorrow and Im pregnant with his second. My man is coming back to town he has been gone since Tuesday and will be home around 3 tomorrow and I still have no idea what to do for him. I dont have alot of money so I dont know what to do, HELP!?

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 9:48 PM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I like to do craft type things. U could take a photo of his son &/or a photo of ur sonogram or u preg & make a cute little photo frame for it. To make it thick I glue the piece of paper onto a piece of cardboard & to make it hang I use a piece of string on the back just tape/glue it on. This is something I do often for ppl I like it & so dosent everyone I've made them for but may not be ur cup of tea!
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 10:09 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• You could make a card with a nice note inside. Cook him something special, if it's nice out, jump in the car and have a picnic! Men aren't as picky and emotional about this stuff. They appreciate the effort and thought more than the material things. At least mine does.
    Anonymous