Any tips.....

Ok so my posture is less then perfect. I have had bad posture for as long as I can remember. I try to remember to sit up straight whenever if crosses my mind but I forget about it way more then I remember. This leaves me w/ a hurting back often times, I'm only 22! My question to u moms is do u have any tips on how to get me to remember to sit up straight more often? Or do u know of something or a method to help someone w/ their posture? Anyone w/ a good idea please let me know! Thanks :)

Mel30248

Asked by Mel30248 at 10:07 PM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Health

• What about a back brace, they have once that are very thin but they do make you sit up straight and they go under your clothes. They are not very noticable, my DD has one bc her back hurts alot bc of the size of her boobs on her small frame.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 10:09 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• balance a book on ur head. LOL it sounds funny, but it does help to sit up straight.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 10:08 PM on Jun. 20, 2009