My 12 mo old son has a sensitive stomach. He has intolerance to soy and milk. If he consumes these products he starts profusely vomitting 3 hours after ingestion. He will continue dry heaving after he is done vomitting for about 5 hours and acts very very ill (Flu like sx). He just had this reaction again this week to another food (I think too greasy chicken nuggets) . He has been to the allergist and we have an appt with the nutrionist at the end of Aug (1st available). Just curious if any other moms experience this?Answer Question
Answer by Mel30248 at 10:27 PM on Jun. 20, 2009
Answer by rkoloms at 10:38 PM on Jun. 20, 2009
Answer by lawla at 10:50 PM on Jun. 20, 2009
Answer by lovemyboysx2 at 11:34 AM on Jun. 21, 2009
Answer by hypermamaz at 12:52 PM on Jun. 21, 2009
Next question overall
Is anyone interested in learning how to live 20-30yrs longer & healthier?