How do you guys feel about the 27 yr. old woman killing that 21 yr. old girl and cutting her baby out of her stomach?

It breaks my heart to know that woman are that sick in the head to even think about stealing someone elses child. Let alone all for a lie or for deception. My heart goes out to her family because I cant even begin to think of what its like for someone to plot on me and steal a precious gift of life from me. I think its sad that people actually want to hurt people in such a way and think nothing of it or think that there is no wrong behind it. God help our world because it is truly a sick place.

laydlexius

Asked by laydlexius at 10:17 PM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• What kind of question is this??? Nobody in their right mind is going to think, "Way to go!" WTF?
    AnitaVersion2.0

Answer by AnitaVersion2.0 at 10:28 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I don't know which story you are talking about, there have been several in the news the past few years. These people are obviously sick. I feel horrible for everyone involved. First for the poor woman who was victimized, her family and loved ones, and her baby. That's obvious. But I feel just as bad for the loved ones of the sicko who did it!! I mean, think about it.... how would you feel if your sister, daughter, best friend, kidnapped a woman and cut her open? I'd be devastated! The only one I really feel no sympathy is the whack job who did it!
    Anonymous

• and there proves my point that just because you show your name doesn't mean you're not a bitch!
    Anonymous

• Anon 10:30 its true of course ppl r going to be upset about stories such as this but if u dont have anything nice to say then just dont say anything at all. It is very sad these horrible stories of all these sick ppl doing these mean things. It makes me frightened that the chances of something horrible happening to me or someone in my family r pretty high or that I will know someone who does something like this. Actually I did have this happen, an old girlfriend of mine had a child & I always thought she was sweet & nice & then after not contacting her for a short time I open the paper & there she is being arrested & a story about how she nearly killed her newborn by beating her & putting her in a microwave! Now the child thankfully has been taken & the girl is in jail. Its crazy to think I was friends w/ someone who snapped like that! What she did is wrong even if we did have a lot of fun hanging out once upon a time.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 10:53 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• wth anon? geezz get a grip! anyways i couldnt imagine what the family is going through i hope the bitch gets what she deserves!
    4lyfe56

Answer by 4lyfe56 at 10:55 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• anon 10:30 here. I am also 10:29. As I was writing my serious response as anon as I always do, OPs getting bashed for whatever ticked Anita off. I'm tired of Anons getting a bad rap. That's all.
    Anonymous

• That chic is a total nut job. Freaks are everywhere.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:01 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• omg so sick of this b.s. childish anons get bashed and she said this and she said that.. are we not all adults? she posted a thing about a woman killing another woman... not asking HEY LETS HAVE A BATTLE OVER ANON AND NON ANONS.. cant we all be adults.. and get over this crap
    preggoinmn

Answer by preggoinmn at 11:03 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• pot.... meet kettle.
    Anonymous

• pot dont meet kettle.. im sick of all the bashing! its getting way nuts on here.. everyone is bashing everyone.. why cant we just answer questions and laugh and have fun? why do we have to be such bitches to one another.. and so grow up anon with that pot meet kettle b.s. i also love those that like to talk shit and not be mature adults like the rest of us have to be ANON.. its like HI IM A PUSSY AND I HAVE TO TALK SHIT BUT WONT BACK IT UP SO I WILL STAY IN THE SHADOWS.. come on.. end this crap
    preggoinmn

Answer by preggoinmn at 11:14 PM on Jun. 20, 2009