What are the plans for fathers day?! :D

I got my hubby a ps2 wireless controller, i know its not much. But on a tight budget he loved it. We gave it to him yesterday, because we are having a baby on monday, so he wont be playing it for a while. He is already the father of our little 17 month old.

I also got him a coffee mug, that has a paper slide in that you can decorate and slide it back in .. but im waiting till monday to give him that. Im putting my 17 month olds hand prints on it, and the new babies foot prints on it. With birthdays and weights :D

And tomorrow my gma and gpa and aunt and uncle and parents, and all the kids are coming over for dinner.

the dinner isnt just for fathers day, its also like a .... Hope everything goes well on mondays c-section dinner lol.

What are you plans?

mommyofAurora

Asked by mommyofAurora at 10:20 PM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i wish we had plans this weeend but we are celebrating next weekend......
    lilysmommy1408

Answer by lilysmommy1408 at 10:22 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I'm taking my baby's father out to breakfast...I don't really wanna go though...I'm a zombie in the mornings and we have to get to the restaurant at 8am. Great. Try enjoying a breakfast buffet with a fidgety one-year old!! Ok I need to stop whining, but I'm just not looking forward to tomorrow morning!!
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 10:34 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Hubbys Fathers Day celebrations are being put on hold until mid afternoon due to my father being baptized in the morning at his church.
    t_06_twins

Answer by t_06_twins at 10:35 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I'm going to my dad's for a cookout.

I wasn't able to get him or my SO anything b/c our money is so tight right now.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 10:39 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I am sleeping tomorrow because I have to work tonight he is getting just what he done for me mothers day NOT A DAMN THING oh well sucks to be him
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 10:45 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Going to Kennywood!!
    It's an amusement park.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 11:02 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Well, we already gave him presents - a new laptop computer and my son gave him a USB hub. He will get cards in the morning, and a home made dinner Sunday night of slow cooked roast beef, carrots, home made onion mashed potatoes, and orange creamcicle cake for dessert!
    dragonfly7271

Answer by dragonfly7271 at 11:33 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• We don't have plans. Hubby is at work (he'll get home around 1:30pm). I decided to grill pork chops. We didn't get him anything. Both him and my dad hate holidays and don't care if we get them anything. I have no clue what to buy my husband since he already buys whatever he wants whenever he wants it. There's nothing left (he has every movie, CD and video game he wants already because he buys them as soon as they come out).
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 10:59 AM on Jun. 21, 2009