Finished the nursery-

now its so damn cute I dont want to leave the room, I keep finding myself wondering back down the hall, and sitting in the glider staring at the crib, or re folding his clothes.
should have just waited longer to do it, because now I'm glued to that room.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:34 PM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• aw thats so cute. I wish we had the space and funds to have done up a cute nursery when my DD was born. Our apartment was small and cluttered and it was our first year my SO was at his job so for the first time ever we would be experiencing him being laid off for Dec and Jan and she came Dec 17 so we did not have a handle on expenses or savings, etc. I did however, take some of the gift bags from the babyshowe and cute out some of the cute pics on them and pasted them to cardboard to make cute little scense and at 18 mo old my DD still loves them on her walls.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 10:41 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• How wonderful! What does it look like? Do you have a theme or particular colors? How much longer until your due date? I know you must be very excited.

With my 3 daughters I never had any money to create a nursery. We only had the basics - a crib and a bureau - and we couldn't paint the walls because we rented.
    Now that we own our own house and our granddaughter lives with us (she's 4 months old) we got to paint and decorate a room for her that she shares with my daughter (her mommy). It was a lot of fun and so exciting to put pink things up after we had received so many wonderful hand-me-downs from friends and family that had been bought for their boys...LOL.

Congrats to you and I wish you all the best!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 2:36 PM on Jun. 21, 2009