Dental help!

I just recieved family planning medicaid, I really dont need it though cause I have mirena iud, I know it doesnt cover dental work, but is there something out there that would help me get into a office to have my teeth checked and fixed, they are way over crowded and decaying from having two babies and not taking care of them like im suppose to...I cant do the care credit plan either cause my credit sucks, Any advice would be helpful...
thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 PM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Health

• There are usually some low cost clinics in your area that you could try. it might still be expensive but they usually go by how much you make. I know in TN there is one called Christ Community Health Services Dental Division. Also, look up dental colleges in your area; they are usually really cheap. Also, try calling several dental offices and asking if they have a payment plan; some will work with you if you explain your situation.
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 10:51 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• find a medicaid dentist or a college to do the work
    lawla

Answer by lawla at 10:48 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Family planning medicaid is just for OB/GYN type things and nothing else.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:58 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• u can apply for medical assistance that cover dental medical and family planning
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 12:33 PM on Jun. 21, 2009