Im emotional and cry for what seems no reason help is this normal

I am a emotional wreck I cry over what ever is stressing me out and the least little thing bothers me and no one seems to give a damm they all think i am nuts please help me i need support dont have any prego friends

robsgirl692

Asked by robsgirl692 at 11:11 PM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• completely normal. i carry tissue with me everywhere. even commercials set me off!!
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 11:16 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Girl I am in the same boat. I cry because I am crying....lol
    jepelican

Answer by jepelican at 11:22 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I even cried at Kleenex commercials lol! Its completely normal. I got so tired of the weird looks I got from people that I even asked my doctor to "fix" my crying. She looked at me and said "I won't fix something that isn't broken, honey." I then burst into tears :) It does get better i think, for most during the 2nd trimester as your hormones calm down, and then reappears during the 3rd as you get more uncomfortable. But don't worry! Its all normal and there is nothing wrong with you!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 11:50 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I hear ya, I cry just trying to talk to dh about things that bother me, and its nothing i would usually cry over, hang in there , it will get better, thats what i keep telling myself anyway! lol
    momma2hunter

Answer by momma2hunter at 11:34 AM on Jun. 21, 2009