How Many?

Ok - I am sure this has been asked a million times, but I was just wondering...

How many of your pregnancies were planned (if any)?

Give the circumstances! (Like, maybe it was a COMPLETE surprise, or maybe it just came a little earlier than expected...etc)

CariadSpawn

Asked by CariadSpawn at 11:19 PM on Jun. 20, 2009 in General Parenting

• I only have 1 && he wasn't planned at all. I was on birth control pills but had run out && for the month I was out we were just using the "pull out" method, which obviously didn't work.....
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 11:22 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• i wanted a child tried for 3 years got pregnant miscarried and it tore me apart so i went on mirena.. 3 months later i was pregnant go figure huh! wasn't planned but a huge blessing
    preggoinmn

Answer by preggoinmn at 11:28 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I had a miscarriage 3 years ago that was an unplanned pregnancy. Ever since then me and my DH have been trying, and finally I got pregnant! :)
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 11:28 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I have one and she wasnt exactly planned, but wasnt prevented either, if you know what I mean. LOL. But hubby and I couldnt be happier!
    Love2BMommy77

Answer by Love2BMommy77 at 11:29 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I have one son and he was a complete surprise/unplanned. We weren't looking to have a baby but it was just the lucky chance we took and he was made. A huge blessing but one I never want to experience again without some preparation.
    usmc0351wife

Answer by usmc0351wife at 11:31 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Question for Preggoinmn: how can you be pregnant with the Mirena? I thought they would have to abort if you got pregnant....? Im not bashing, I really want to know.
    Anonymous

• nooo they dont have to abort u just have to remove the mirena right away but you do take a bigger risk of losing the baby or having it be ectopic so had alot of u/s's at first but she was fine and now is almost 7 months :)
    preggoinmn

Answer by preggoinmn at 11:34 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Thank you Perggoinmn! I appriciate the response. I did not know that you could have it removed while pregnant.
    Anonymous

• lol me either till it happened to me
    preggoinmn

Answer by preggoinmn at 11:38 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Congrats preggoinmn! I JUST had my Mirena removed & replaced with the Paraguard...the hormones had me all sorts of crazy! We had a "scare" while I had it, but it was only that, thankfully!
    CariadSpawn

Answer by CariadSpawn at 11:41 PM on Jun. 20, 2009