no period but having cramps

i had a c-section 8 years ago and 4 blood transfusions and 2 dnc's all in one month of my daughter being born. since then i have gone to many many doctors and they can not uderstand why i am not having a period but yet i am still getting cramps. i have never been on birth control pills or the shot all doctors can say is that all my test come out normal. but recently in the last couple of months i have noticed that my cramps get so bad that i have to curl up in to a ball and rock my self back and forth just to get some kind of comfort. heating pads and pain killers dont help anymore and now i feel more tired than usual and all i want to do is sleep all the time and when i do get up and out of bed couple of hours later i ready to go back to sleep. advice needed.

lilcalimom02

Asked by lilcalimom02 at 11:20 PM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Health

• I would suggest you see your Physician. Have her/him order an ultrasound of your abdomen to rule out any abnormalties. Begin logging when you experience the pain sessions. Does the pain begin after a strenuous activity, or comes on gradually? Are you feeling pain when you pick up your daughter? Has it been 8 years since your LMP? Why 2 DNC'S? These are all important facts you will want to share with the Physician. Good Luck.
    slvrspoon98

Answer by slvrspoon98 at 10:50 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• go to the gyn.
    Mama2Joshy

Answer by Mama2Joshy at 8:23 AM on Jun. 21, 2009