what has come of cafe mom...

what is with cafe mom.. all this bashing between anon/non-anon's and all that.. when did we go from a support group to bitchfest 2009??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 PM on Jun. 20, 2009 in General Parenting

• I agree. Seems like everytime I give some advice some anon comes up and says that Im wrong and bashes what I have said. I rarely respond to any q's anymore. I just look at what people write most of the time.
    Anonymous

• I think sometimes people need to vent. There are a lot of people asking certain questions just to get a rise out of people. I just try to ignore the stupid questions and help those that actually need it.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 11:27 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• You are one of the anons!
    I think that when someone posts anonymously, they do so with the belief that it gives them permission to be rude, mean or both.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:42 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Im not being rude or bashing anything or anyone, I just dont want to be bashed. Not everyone who posts anon is mean, just most are.
    Anonymous

• I quit posting as Anon. If you don't have the guts to sayw hat you want to say 'in person' , just don't say it at all. Have enough balls to back up what you say.
    first-one

Answer by first-one at 11:52 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• op- ive posted anon and non anon.. i remember posting non anon for one and man it had to be for the teeny pregger bopper.. cause she emailed me left and write with evil 16 year old childish drama! had her blocked but come on.. but nothing wrong with being anon or non anon.. its the bashing that goes on that is frustrating
    preggoinmn

Answer by preggoinmn at 11:57 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I post anon when i have to ask an otherwise embarassing question or revealing answer. I'm posting anon right now because I have recent posts of embarassing questions, and I dont want to be identified
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Exactlly! I hate the evil emails just for stating your opinion, even if you are nice about it! I usually post anon because I also post embarassing questions or revealing answers, so I am with you there!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• The site has alsways had bashers, its not a new thing. It's the nature of the beast.
    PestPatti

Answer by PestPatti at 8:45 AM on Jun. 21, 2009