confused!!!!!

ok, my hubby is a very nice guy.very rarely raises his voice,dont drink very much(1 beer after work)but 2night i got home and hed been drinkin brandy and i said sumthin bout it and he got in my face and started screaming at me.i am scared cus my ex was very abusive emotionaly and physically, hubby knows about my ex,and hes always careful not to scare me.but 2night was outta control. wat do i do

mayo9mommy

Asked by mayo9mommy at 11:46 PM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• Sounds like you haven't had problems with your husband in the past. I would just try to keep the atmosphere on a good note with him and not bring it up until his hangover's gone tomarrow. It's definately not okay, but you don't want to make things worse. If you're afraid he might do something I'd stay somewhere else for the night.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 11:50 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• for tonight act like everything is cool keep your distance from him and try not to talk to him much. Remember if hes drunk he isnt thinking clearly so be careful he may not even remember this when he wakes up but you can talk to him about it when he has a clear head. If he starts getting abusive with you then you know its time to go some place for the night. Good Luck!!
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 11:57 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Hard alcohol can do BAD things to people who are normally fine with beer. When my DH starts drinking Rye( which has only happened a few times in ten years), I leave. He's not abusive, but looks for fights with everyone else in the bar!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Jun. 21, 2009