I want to make a card on the computer with a picture I have. The picture is on the computer. How would I do this ? I don't even know how to make a card.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 PM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Try googling it or look it up on you tube. There are all kinds of instructional vids on you tube,
    dragonfly7271

Answer by dragonfly7271 at 11:58 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• You have to upload your picture to an online card-making site (you can find free ones like bluemountain), and then the site will guide you through the next steps you have to take.

happy1mom

Answer by happy1mom at 12:01 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Go to your word processor.. go to page set up (set it up as landscape).. then move the measure bar to the middle and click your center text button.. this well set you up to write or insert pics so they show as the cover of your card..

to insert pics.. just go to you menu at the top.. and click insert picture.. from file..

This is the easiest way to make a card without too much trouble.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:23 AM on Jun. 21, 2009