What do you think is Jon and Kate's big announcement?

That they are splitting up?
They are cancelling the show?
That they are going to a psych ward? lol

dennysgirl07

Asked by dennysgirl07 at 11:48 PM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• A renewal of their vows?

THAT would be a shocker!
    happy1mom

Answer by happy1mom at 11:57 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• It's either divorce or they are stopping the show to work on their marriage.
    BritlovesAva

Answer by BritlovesAva at 11:53 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• If they quit the show, they will be in breach of contract and the network will sue them.
    Anonymous

• THEYRE PREGNANT AGAIN! And this time its septuplets. Trying to surpass octomom...lol
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 12:03 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• When is the big announcement? Now I'm curious and I want to see.
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 12:03 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• I feel sorry for them that what was a good idea (to do this show) has really imploded on them now.
    Kate seems like the dominate one of the two, if so, I think she made a huge decision to do something and she didn't know what she was getting into. Those children need you! Drop the show!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• they are in hot water here, in pa.... the state is looking into child labor laws, like they are actors. TLC may cut their losses and drop the show
    Tashia07

Answer by Tashia07 at 12:04 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• I think it's just a stunt to improve the show's ratings. If they are really doing something that will bring "peace" to everyone, why do they have to make a big announcement? Why all the teasers? They still don't get it. It's not important for the world to know all of their personal business, and yet once again, on national tv, they are airing out their family's dirty laundry.

For the sake of those children, I sincerely hope they find "peace".
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 12:08 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• She's having octomom move in or she's having more kids! lol

OK, I'm a fan of the show, really. I'm on pins and needles waiting!

Everybody's all like, I hope they find peace, they should turn off the cameras, blah blah blah
    WEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLl
    She's the one that added water to the fish bowl Yo! If she didn't want anyone in their business then the money hungry beast shouldn't have re-newed their contract! DUH!
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 12:22 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• I think they are going to counselling.. otherwise if they divorce.. I think it will end up canceling the show in a matter of months.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:24 AM on Jun. 21, 2009