• In the Spotlight:

What do u think?

So I started taking prenatal vitamins about a month ago & before that I was taking multi-vitamins.. I've had my period for this month & techinically one for last month.. This last one was one of the worst I've had.. not only was it heavy bleeding but I was also nauseated & had a headache.. But the nausea & headache along with the cramping didn't go away... & it only is at night.. My concern is that if I am preganant (haven't taken a pregnancy test yet) could I possibly be miscarrying? I need some input.. Has anyone else had this issue but didn't miscarry? Please HELP!!!!

xofuturemommyxo

Asked by xofuturemommyxo at 11:55 PM on Jun. 20, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It could just be a rough period, or its possible that it could be a misscarriage, have you tried testing to see if your preg? The best thing to do is call your Dr and tell him what is going on, he can better assist you, and even send you for blood work.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:10 AM on Jun. 21, 2009