Are you outraged by this?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090616/ap_on_re_us/us_child_raped
This man pleaded no contest to rape and sodomy of a four year old girl and only gets one year in prison for it! Read the entire article. I am mortified! I would be giving him my own damn sentence if it were my little girl! What are you views on this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Go Bill O'reilly..........he's got the platform, glad he's using it. I think that nasty will get exactly what he deserves in jail.
    What a miscarriage of justice. The judge said there was more to the story. What more did he need to know, but the basic facts? Which say everything.
    I'm praying that judge is thrown off the bench!
    SoKamele

Answer by SoKamele at 8:42 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• I hope this bastard meets "Bubba" in prison and becomes his bitch.
    They don't like child molesters in jail - I hope he gets the shit beat out of him twice or three times daily.
    He should have gotten life. You can't rehabilitate a child predator.
    dragonfly7271

Answer by dragonfly7271 at 12:03 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Sorry can't read it. Too hormonal.
    Bastard should get the death penalty, tho.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:10 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• That means in one year, or more likely six months with "good bahavior" he'll be out raping other kids. Way to go American judicial system!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• I could not believe what I was hearing when I heard that on the news. Remember ladies, his day will come, and I wouldn't want to be him . He's scum of the earth and I hope big bubba rips him a new one, and I do mean rip.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• I think it's terrible but I'm not outraged by it. I think that word is a buzz word right now and people throw it around all the time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• if i were the kids parents i would kill him.Its obvious the justice system does not work.But of course if the hurt him THEY are the ones who would go to jail for life or get the death penalty for PROTECTING THEIR CHILD AND OTHER CHILDREN!! How unfair can you get
    babysyoungmom1

Answer by babysyoungmom1 at 12:52 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• thats our wonderful justice system for you, child molesters can't be rehabilitated and should never be let out of prison.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 1:02 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• That's complete bullshit. People get longer jail sentences for being caught with a tiny bit of marijuana.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Interesting enough if he killed her he would have gotten much more BUT molesters almost always repeat the crime! Killers repeat much less frequently
    HunnysFarAway

Answer by HunnysFarAway at 1:16 AM on Jun. 21, 2009