[already under pets] Beat Dog?

My BIL beats his dog, for nothing most of the time. He hits it, he's chained it up [in a gated yard] And he's even thrown bottle rockets at it. =[
I love the dog, but as I am pregnant and it's a very very spazzy dog who likes to leap on the baby bumb, I don't play with it very often.
I went out last night and comforted the dog and my BIL said I was "babying" him.

What do I do?

.carrie.

Asked by .carrie. at 12:14 AM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Baseball bat against the BIL's skull may work
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 12:17 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• report him it is cruelty to animals no animal should have to go through this
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 12:19 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• call spca and be sure to tell them you want to be anon...
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:26 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• CALL someone...that is fuk** up! You don't do that to animals! Shit call two people. One to beat the a-hole and one to help the dog
    LilMzMa

Answer by LilMzMa at 12:31 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Yes, please I beg you call the humane society, animal control, the police, anyone. That poor dog is hyper and jumps up on you because he is starved for attention.

I honestly feel if you stand by and do nothing, you are quilty as well. And ... if the authorities ARE ever contacted, you could actually be charged!

PLEASE call, you can remain anonymous anywhere.
    Arkaidy

Answer by Arkaidy at 12:32 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• You HAVE TO please say something to animal control/SPCA....that dog is innocent and doesn't understand what's going on...you need to be his voice. Please call, don't tell them who you are. He will never need to know....if you say nothing then you are just as responsible. PLEASE PLEASE!!! help the little doggy....you wanna give me the address I'll call and report the FUK*er...
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 12:35 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• You can also call the police since it's after hours and they will dispatch the animal control on 24 hour duty...OMG> please do something and keep us posted!!
    calliesmommie

• **FUC*ER....
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 12:36 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Call the police and the spca! You can be anonymous. What he is doing is not only wrong and fucked up, it's ILLEGAL. He's not only risking the safety of that poor dog, he is risking the safety of anyone who goes near it. Keeping a dog chained, denying it affection, and being cruel to it is the equivalent of putting the poor animal on a fast track to snapping, and possibly becoming violent!

There is NO reason to treat him like that, even if he's a guard dog! There's NO excuse for beating him, let alone sending bottle rockets at it, and NO reason for chaining him in a fenced yard. If he tries to get out, this guy could always get an invisible fence to prevent it. What a piece of shit. He's lower than that poor animal could ever be,
    _Jynxx_

Answer by _Jynxx_ at 1:03 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• call the spca for the dog' and a mental clinic or cops for the BIL! he need help.
    HELLOITSDONNA

Answer by HELLOITSDONNA at 1:07 AM on Jun. 21, 2009