Sun burn question.

I got a sun burn so bad yesterday that I blistered. I have nothing for it. Is there anything I can do to help it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Health

• if you can't go get some aloe vera gel or lotion, than an unscented lotion after a warm shower or bath, the warm water will hurt at first but it will feel better after a minute. take some motrin for the pain and inflammation. don't peel it that will just make it worse, pat yourself dry after bathing b/c if you rub it'll do the same as peeling.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 12:36 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• a little Manuka honey will heal it nicely and kill germs.
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 1:00 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Thanks ladies
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 1:44 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Have you tried putting vinegar in a cool bath yet? It wont make you smell like vinegar, it will only take the burn out of the sunburn.
    homealone_10

Answer by homealone_10 at 2:26 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• I have no vinegar.
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 4:17 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• aloe jelly is the best for any type of burn; is soothes the pain and promotes healing.
    Be sure to mention these burns to your doctor at every annual visit; a sunburn of this type leaves the skin vulnerable to cancers.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:07 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Well My MIL bought me some aloe Vera gel today. so we will see how that goes.
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 2:52 PM on Jun. 21, 2009