I am so sick!

Has anyone else had more than one pregnacy and not been sick with the first one tow and been sicker than ever with this one?

abbibaileylily

Asked by abbibaileylily at 12:41 AM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes, my daughter was a breeze to carry and give birth to... 4 years later, I prego again, 39.5 wks actually., and if this had been my first pregnancy there probably wouldn't be a second... I have just been sooo sick, didn't lose morning sickness til month 6 and I have mad massive heartburn and insane swelling in my feet.. with my daughter I only sweilled slightly, once, and mild heartburn. The doc told me that usually happens if you are switching genders.. hope that helps~ good luck~
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:29 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• I only had one, but I know the feeling! I was so sick all the time. Morning sickness? Try 24/7/9 month sickness!! I seriously thought I was going to die! It was so bad I got fired from my job! They didnt like seeing a pregnant woman throwing up in the garbage cans! LOL! I had edema so bad and so painful I could hardly walk, even with the compression pantyhose. I had carpal tunnel in both arms, my syatic nerve was pinched, my arches of my feet dropped-that hurt!, I felt hot and misrible the whole time, and on top of all that I had the flu twice and had to be admitted for fluid IVs and given supositories for home. The easiest thing about pregnany for me was labor and delivery! So yes, I know sick! You have my sympathy, momma! Just keep in mind that it wont last forever...this too shall pass :)
    Love2BMommy77

Answer by Love2BMommy77 at 2:19 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• With my son 5 years ago I had no morning sickness at all. I was never even queasy. I'm currently 12 weeks along with my second and I'm nauseous pretty much on a daily basis.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 9:31 AM on Jun. 21, 2009