A Thank You For Advice on Toddler Teeth Brushing....

I wanted to extend a thank you to those moms on here who gave advice about brushing the teeth of a not so willing toddler. Though I was not one who posted the questions, I did have the same problem and always looked at the advice given. I tried everything and the latest trial was with an electric tooth brush, as a couple of moms suggested, and it went GREAT! My daughter who is going to be 18 months in a week responded so well to it. I was blown away. She thinks it is so fun and even says "Ahh" so I can brush her teeth. Not only did it make it more fun for her, it also helps ease my mind about getting her teeth clean enough. The electric ones do seem to get the job done better. I recommend the electric tooth brushes for any mom who is haveing a hard time with their toddlers teeth brushing routine.

Thank you so much moms!

Love2BMommy77

Asked by Love2BMommy77 at 12:50 AM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I'm glad you posted that!!! I'm having a hard time getting my baby girl to brush her teeth.... she's actually used my electric one and love it so maybe that's what I should do!! Once again thank you! :)
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 2:59 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• YAY...Go mommy!!! happy for ya hun, yes it can be a struggle, but once its fun for them its great fun teeth time...hahahaaa,,,, congrats!
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 1:17 AM on Jun. 21, 2009