same pant size

I have lost 11 pounds but still wearing the same size pants and im getting frustrated and discouraged any one know when I may see a change I exercise almost every day and take prescription diet pills and this is driving me crazy.

heavenlypeace

Asked by heavenlypeace at 1:03 AM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• This is what initially happens in the beginning. You lose water weight and eventually inches and actual fat! You are normal, nothing is wrong. Keep losing and you will see the inches come off!!
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 1:11 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Keep on. I did that and didn't change sizes then out of nowhere It's like I woke up and it was gone, then more, and more and more. I know I lost 10 lbs and had no difference in size, then suddenly I would shrink after wards. Weird, I know. Plus, the taller you are, the harder it is to see the weight loss. Tall people can gain as much as a short person and not show it near as much, but taller people can also lose as much as a shorter person and not look like they lost as much.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• maybe yoy are at the size u are supposed to be!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 1:15 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Are you exercising to tone your muscles and burn fat? What is your plan to keep the weight off when you stop taking the pills? Are you learning about healthy eating?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:44 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Keep at it, you will go down pant sizes. Measure yourself every week to see the inches come off and keep you encouraged. Read my journal for weight loss articles to help you. Good luck!
    skinnymegan

Answer by skinnymegan at 10:19 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• That happened to me...twice...everyone said they saw the difference and i did too...but my clothes were still basically fitting.. ithink my body changed shapes more than just "lost" the weight...i did LOOK better and i felt pretty good...i wished i couldve said yea im in X size NOW! but i didnt..now im starting over because i got pregnant as i was losing the weight...so good luck and dont get discouraged..the numbers are coming down so your putting in the work for a reason..
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 5:29 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• I hate that! I lost 40 lbs and weighed 145 was still wearing a 12-14. I hated it. If i lost 15 more lbs I would look like a street waif. I think it is just your body shape and type. Are you doing weights? That could make a difference.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 12:30 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• Have you taken your measurements? If not you need to. Don't give up. If you would like a measurements chart I have one let me know.
    Advocare_Mom

Answer by Advocare_Mom at 1:10 AM on Jun. 24, 2009