Could you be with a man who places value in beauty only?

By that, I mean he would be more committed to someone gorgeous because to him, they are worth "more" and he would rather have someone with the perfect looks, and a bad attitude rather than someone as the perfect wife for him, with physical flaws.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• no. he is way to vain!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 1:09 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Well obviously not because we wouldn't have gotten passed the hellos. One look at me and he would have thought, " Ah it's a buffarillo!" and ran for the hills! lmao
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 1:11 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• lmao 2-1CavWife

-OP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Absolutely not! Even if you were gorgeous to begin with what happens if something were to happen, like for example you were burned in a fire or got breast cancer and lost your hair and breasts...Then What? Would he leave you? I enjoy being confident that in case of an illness or dis figuration I wouldn't have to worry about my BF leaving me of all things.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• No, a man like that is so shallow and superficial they wouldn't be worth the time it took to put makeup on. All they want is a piece of furniture to take care of their needs.
    homealone_10

Answer by homealone_10 at 2:34 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Ahhhh to be a trophy girlfriend. It depends on how much money he has. It's fun for a while but gets boring really quick. It feels great to know he thinks you look perfect.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:46 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Obviously not or else we wouldn't have been married almost 21 years.  No one can escape the ravages of time and we are married until death do us part.  It is going to take a lot or work to be a trophy wife when you're in your 80's.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:30 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Nope!! I would not want someone so vain and shallow.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 4:02 PM on Jun. 21, 2009