Anyone else find the news gets worse and worse daily?

I cannot bear to see what they fuzzed out on the news tonight a girl was shot in the head right in front of her dad in Iran protests. This might be the USA's chance to get freedom in Iran for human rights What will be the outcome? Watch FOX

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I watch Fox News, but I also watch CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, etc. I like to get views from both sides. Fox News is more conservative than other news outlets. However, if you watch for a while you will see stories that you didn't hear about at all on the other stations. Most (not all) media is very liberal and I see nothing wrong with having a media outlet that is more conservative. It's call being well informed.
    caelynandcody

Answer by caelynandcody at 11:54 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Jeremiah 29:11
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Watch FOX

I will never watch fox news again!!! Its all i saw growing up and i hate it!!!! I hate that they claim to be "fair and balanced" when they are soooooooo far to the right its just ridiculous.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:50 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• I will never watch fox news again!!! Its all i saw growing up and i hate it!!!! I hate that they claim to be "fair and balanced" when they are soooooooo far to the right its just ridiculous.

To some nyone that isn't sooooo far to the left is automatically soooooo far to the right. Fox is having excellent coverage and is basically supporting the path Obama is taking on the issue.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 7:41 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Carpy
    CNN coverage from Iran is much better.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:35 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

***

Considering the Fox NEWS channel didn't launch until October 7, 1996, and only to 17 million CABLE subscribers, that would put you at around 18 years old....it's perfectly fine and acceptable to be a liberal at your age! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:44 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Considering the Fox NEWS channel didn't launch until October 7, 1996, and only to 17 million CABLE subscribers, that would put you at around 18 years old....it's perfectly fine and acceptable to be a liberal at your age! :o)

Oddly enough I was VERY conservative at that age and now that I'm older I am much more liberal. I can't believe some of the things that I supported back then.

But I do watch Fox. I watch everyone so I get more of a real balanced view of things. I figure if you take the far right and the far left views and somewhere in the middle is the truth. ;)
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 9:08 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• It's been getting better and better since November 4th, 2008.

And I watch MSNBC more often than not. Fox is pure bullshit, CNN is even worse.
    SarahColbert

Answer by SarahColbert at 9:45 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Yes, it's depressing to see the state of the world.
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 10:17 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• I am pretty liberal--but not FAR left. Fox news is very conservative and MSNBC is very liberal. CNN is most balanced. though they can lean one way or the other. They tend to go with the tide of the popularity.
    zeenakwon

Answer by zeenakwon at 10:25 AM on Jun. 21, 2009