ever wonder how planned parenthood got started?

“The mass of Negroes, particularly in the South, still breed carelessly and disastrously, with the result that the increase among Negroes, even more than among whites, is from the portion of the population lease intelligent and fit, and least able to rear children properly,” said Margaret Sanger, founder the abortion mill Planned Parenthood Federation of America.

Margaret SangerAmong other things, she considered non-Aryan people unfit to breed and “a great biological menace to the future of civilization.” If she were alive today, I wonder what she’d think of Barack Obama, American’s first biracial president. Let’s speculate. His mother was white, and he was raised by whites. He attended Harvard and became president of the United States. I think she’d approve. But you never know.

We know... cont.,

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:21 AM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• We know what Sanger would think of Reverend Carlton Veazey, president and CEO of a group once known as the Religious Coalition for Abortion Rights, now disguised as the Religious Coalition for Reproductive Choice. “I support Planned Parenthood 100 percent,” he said.

In 1939, Sanger created the “Negro Project,” in which she enlisted the services of black ministers to share her solution to the problem: contraception, sterilization, and abortion. “The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal,” Sanger wrote. “We do not want the word to get out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it occurs to any of their more rebellious members.”
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:25 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Back to Obama. Not only is he pro-abortion, he’s pro-infanticide. Not only that, but he’s of the opinion that infants born despite attempts to kill them should receive no medical care. It is up to the doctor to decide whether an infant born during a botched abortion is worthy of life-saving care.

Margaret Sanger was a product of her times. What’s Obama’s excuse? Or Carlton Veazey’s? A so-called minister of the Gospel heads a child killing advocacy organization? What on earth possessed Veazey to think Christ called him to that?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:29 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• wow, I did not know that! Hey, PParenthood has given me a few condoms and pregnancy tests in the past LOL Crazy.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 2:31 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Veazey before the judgment seat:

“Well, see, what had happened was, God, is that I believed it was my duty, as a minister of your Word, you know, to preach a gospel of choice and support women in their right to kill the unborn. Say what? Yes, you did infuse those babies with souls, but see, I merely was doing what I thought you commanded me to do, God, you know, spread the pro-choice gospel to every nation. Say what? I was dead wrong? Pardon the pun. My bad. I plead ignorance! Uh…judge not lest ye be judged!”
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:32 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Planned Parenthood is where I fould out I was preg!
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 2:36 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Darwin(the evolutionist that later felt that evolution could not have been possible as he had once believed)felt anyone who wasn't a good human candidate shouldn't procreat, as he wrote; "you wouldn't bread cattle that wasn't physically or mentally well why would we do such a thing with humans"(I'm paraphrasing).

He believed that ANYONE with a disability/handicap (handicapped to him were ppl. who were not financially well, didn't come from "good" fam.s, ppl. who were mixed , etc...) should be "fixed" & not allowed to procreate, even be "put away".

Hitler was a huge Darwin fan & so was the Planed Parenthood founder. Hence why in Hitler's case he killed ppl. who were "inferior" or in the PP founders case would sterilize both males & females for free (in those times). That is where we got Planned Parenthood & why they are still so pro abortion, pro condom, pro plan B pill, pro morning after pill, etc... Makes me sick!
    Happ-eToBme

Answer by Happ-eToBme at 3:12 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• LMFAO.

Planned Parenthood does more good for this country than your typical right-wing extremist.

My favorite part of the last election was making a donation to PP in Sarah Palin's name.
    SarahColbert

Answer by SarahColbert at 8:01 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• I agree with SarahColbert. Thanks to the donations in Palin's name Alaska did get brand new PP clinic & money.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:47 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Back to Obama. Not only is he pro-abortion, he’s pro-infanticide. Not only that, but he’s of the opinion that infants born despite attempts to kill them should receive no medical care. It is up to the doctor to decide whether an infant born during a botched abortion is worthy of life-saving care
    ------
    LOL. You DO realize that he only means before 24 weeks, and that in MOST hospitals, even very wanted babies don't get medical care. They let your baby die, and will not help it. I watched a dear friend who delivered at 21 weeks, hold her baby until it died. That's all the hospital would do for her. And that's because the chances of survival are very low and chances of major problems if they do happen to survive very high.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 9:01 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Oh my goodness! Someone hating black people and wanting them gone in 1939. Such a thing cannot be true!

HAHAHA....oh my god, grow up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:22 AM on Jun. 21, 2009