EEEEEWWW..and people think texting and other things are wrong

Vhttp://www.dhadm.com/content/bikini-baristas-in-western-washington-soccer-moms-unite-to-dash-spirits/

gross

ryanlynn

Asked by ryanlynn at 3:25 AM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:31 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• oops sorry
    raemommy

• WOW!!! I am from there and know where that is!!! My brother and his friends go there all the time! I see no problem and would actually want to work there if we move back.. they still are dressed and I do agree pasties are NOT appropriate... but nothing wrong with a bikini!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 3:43 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• ROFL!
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 3:46 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• So going to a beach in a bikini isn't bad, but this is? Right...
    _Jynxx_

Answer by _Jynxx_ at 4:22 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• I still think it's funny Bonney Lake made it on the news! LMAO!!! That's crazy... and sounds more like people from enumclaw wearing the pasties... IMO

The things you find out in the answers section!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 4:24 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Ya, but How's the coffee?
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 4:37 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• idk, my brother and his friends always get hot chocolate... and I moved to alaska before they opened... If they are using dillanos coffee bean than it's OUTSTANDING!!! Dillanos is a special buckley brew that is delicious! They train the baristaa at their facility so every barista makes it the same. I was trained there and everything is done the same way. If you come from another coffee stand, they retrain you there way... it's good and so many people prefer it over starbucks or seattles best! It's just a washington state brew for now, but they are trying to get bigger
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 4:41 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• The only thing I see wrong is that it WAS inappropriate to be just running around in pasties. But they can't be an EOE, can they? No one wants to look at a fat chick in a bikini, so they can't want to hire anyone but a size 2.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 8:57 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• OMG! I too think it's funny Bonney Lake made the news too! The last time I was there (born in Puyallup btw) it was just a wide spot in the road! I'm STILL pissed they cut down all the trees to put up stripmalls...no pun intended lol!
    rune2319

Answer by rune2319 at 10:00 AM on Jun. 21, 2009