Who's gotten FRIED this summer?

I did! 2 sunburns already and that was WITH sunblock....Now it's that deep coppertone tan

Starfire73

Asked by Starfire73 at 3:48 AM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I wish... i'm in ALASKA where it has only been 70 ONCE the entire summer so far. Today was sunny but windy. I mean windy too, I had the sprnkler on and with the wind only one side of my grass got watered. :( Plus, we have one more month left before rainy season hits and then the snow comes in Sept.! I'm still white as white... I gotta get going tanning here when darkness starts coming around again... so far it's light 24/7
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 3:52 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Not yet but im going to the river for 5 day i know i will get burn. im going to be bathing my son in sun block :)
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 3:53 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• lol. ...oh boy. i need to go to bed. ...i thought you meant shrooms! lol (which i have never done in my life. ever).
    goodnight everyone.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 3:54 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• LMAO outstandinglove!!!! I know what you mean!!!! I actually thought it was drug related as well until I thought about it a sec. Glad I'm not the only one :)
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 3:59 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• LMAO, Nooooooooooooooo not drug related

Sorry Alaska girl! I feel for ya. My son keeps telling me he wants us to move to alaska and I was like whaaaaaaaaaaaa?
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 4:32 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• well, it's interesting... lots of wilderness, bears, moose, snow, ice, daylight and darkness (opposite times of the year of course), the Ididarod... or the alaska annual dog sledding races... otherwise there isn't much up here...
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 4:58 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• I don't think my Arthritis could handle it. I actually did a search on craiglist for apartments just to show him(my son) I was like HOLY CRAP! They be expensive!! I would love to see the idiatrod(spelled right? wrong?)
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 5:13 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• ya, it's expensive up here, but you also get paid more and there is the alaska dividend.. well, WAS! because of this economy it's being taken away. You used to get about $4000 per person in your household living in alaska
    But the job market up here doesn't seem to have any changes...
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 5:40 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• I'm on SSI because of my disablilitys .
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 5:42 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• I did because I was out in the hot sun but was under shade...got me anyway LOL.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 9:25 AM on Jun. 21, 2009