CRY,CRY,CRY,CRY....

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED AND WHY?

Sincitymamy

Asked by Sincitymamy at 5:59 AM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• It was something I read on here- can't remember what. One of the moms was suffering so.

Answer by Bmat at 6:35 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• about a month ago, hubby is deployed, has been for 11 months... but that was the last time. I have no more tears or I would cry now.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 6:51 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• WHEN MY FATHER IN LAW DIED..MONTHS AGO
    RUSTI44

Answer by RUSTI44 at 7:04 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• when i found out my best friend's mother.. who was like a second mother to me.. had died of lung cancer.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 9:06 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• When I had my m/c in March.
    SoKamele

Answer by SoKamele at 9:13 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• yesterday b/c i was trying to clean the bathroom & my dh was being a smart ass (i'm pregnant everything makes me cry) i know it's silly compared to everyone else
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:53 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• I was recently reading Dante's Inferno and in the middle of "Hell" Dante had a problem getting through the gate. The fallen angels of hell wouldn't let him through so Virgil the poet (his guide) prayed and God sent an angel to help. I thought that was amazing that in the middle of our own personal hell we can ask for help and He will send help. ....I'm not a religious fanatic. I just had the scene pictured and saw some Arnold Swarztenegger type as an Angel from Heaven walk in ignoring all that's going on around him and pushed the demons back and opened the gate for Dante and Virgil then he went back to heaven. Maybe you had to be there to understand but it was overwhelming for me. I cried like a baby! lol

Answer by admckenzie at 11:29 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• 2 days ago when my husband left me.
    Anonymous

• when I woke up from my dream that my husband left me and I realized it was only a dream (today)
    Anonymous

• LAS NIGHT , ALL NIGHT , I CAN'T TRUST MY HUSBAND!
    Anonymous