Restless Leg Syndrome!! help?

I'm five days overdue and the doctor is going to induce me on tuesday if I don't go before then (i doubt i will, this baby is stubborn), but I cannot get ANY sleep with these restless legs. I can hardly sit still and type this right now it's driving me crazy. Anyone else have this problem and know how to fix it?

littlemomma899

Asked by littlemomma899 at 6:11 AM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• RLS SUX!!!!
    Do you have someone that can rub your legg for you. That will help me sometimes. Also try a warm/hot shower or bath before bed...it helps relax your body a bit more.
    Do your also get those strong sudden jerks. I move the whole bed!! heh
    My hubby is like...."What the hell is going on!?"
    jjessers

Answer by jjessers at 8:39 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• RIGHT NOW PUT A PELLOW UNDERNEATH Y/R LEGS, I HAD THAT A LOT DURING PREGNANCY! BEFORE YOU GO TO BED HAVE SOMEONE MASSSAGE Y'R LEGS , WALK A LITTLE AROUND THE HOUSE, TAKE A WARM BATH, HOPE ANY OF THIS HELPS...
    Sincitymamy

Answer by Sincitymamy at 6:16 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• If you find out, let me know! :0) My second and third pregnancies were plagued with RLS- and I still deal with it 21 months AFTER the birth of my baby. Just one of those things moms deal with... :-(
    HistoryMamaX3

Answer by HistoryMamaX3 at 9:28 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• I would try having a leg massage and maybe taking some tylenol before bed..its safe to take while pregnant...it may help you sleep! Good luck, I had the same thing with all 3 of my pregnancys.
    Lovingmykids3

Answer by Lovingmykids3 at 10:46 AM on Jun. 21, 2009