I guess everyone is on vacation but me huh?

And today I am going to mow the lawn, wooo hoooo!!!!

violaswamp

Asked by violaswamp at 8:38 AM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Vacation? For the office manager of a man who installs pools? Riiiightt! I too am with you...no vacation for me, not unless it is 4 below. On the upside, our bills are paid, there is food in the fridge and the pool is so refreshing. It is hot here, don't over do it with that lawn.
    Oh btw, how is the garden comong along? I have baby peppers already. My cukes are going crazy and I love walking out there in the a.m. and popping a strawberry in my mouth. Life doesn't get much better than that.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:50 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• sadly.. im not on vacation :( i wish i was though. swinging in a hammock on the beach in my tiny bikini with a nice ice cold drink in my hand. ahh that would be wonderful!! but instead i am on the couch with my hair in a towel taking care of my dd while my hubby sleeps in.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 8:45 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Good morning,Viola!

I'm sort of on vacation- session break. Which means I spend my time preparing for the next session- choreographing, memorizing, researching. At least I don't have to set the alarm to get up in the morning. Although actually now that I don't have to get up early, I get up even earlier. :(

Answer by Bmat at 8:46 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Bmat I do the same thing, sometimes I keep the baby up late so I can sleep in and when I do that I wake up at 5 a.m. sigh.

Ok I am going to get dressed and start the lawn work. See you later ladies.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 9:03 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Im not on vacation yet, but I will be soon (were leaving friday)! lol If you want you can hide in my car and go to the beach with me! although Im so far away from you..hmmm you can send yourself overnight by UPS!!! there we go that works! lol
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 9:06 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Nope, not even sure what a vacation is anymore LOL.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 9:23 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Oh yeah, I remember those things I think. we had to sadly cancel our first vacation in years due to severe lack of funds. My poor partner is even working father's day as I sadly type this rubbing my eyes after working myself until midnight. It is all we can do to stay above foreclosure. I hope one day it will all fall into place...a nice sunny place with frozen drinks and sandy beaches....aaaahhhh
    missv66

Answer by missv66 at 10:30 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• Vacation, ha that's a good one. We barely have any money to go across town after we pay the bills each pay check, let alone money to go on vacation!
    utopiaseas

Answer by utopiaseas at 11:55 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• our vacations are weekend camping trips.

my dh is in new home construction and there's enough work for him to go 7days a week just to keep up
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 12:58 PM on Jun. 21, 2009

• No vacay here.
    I've been working on college papers the past few days and I have one more to do today. Thankfully, it's a short one and shouldn't be difficult to do.
    I'm also working on laundry - how did it build up so much?! I am so tired of untwisting everyone's socks and panties - it's gross!
    My girls gave their dad his cards and gift cards and are now doing housework. He got his big gifts two weeks ago when he was working on the house - a nail gun and a reciprocating saw. One of his gift cards is for iTunes and the other is for Border's. He also has a college assignment to work on today and get done.
    Enjoy your day everyone!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 1:47 PM on Jun. 21, 2009