Have you ever thought about or tried to kill yourself?

Before I would threaten every time my husband wanted to leave me after a huge fight. I tried once but Luckily there were not enough pills in the bottle. I just slept for 2 or 3 days straight and hallicanated(sp?) and threw up all over my house. But now that I have my son I could never do that no matter what. Even though my husband has left this time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:13 AM on Jun. 21, 2009 in Health

• you need to get help if your trying to kill yourself you need help hon no man is worth that
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:18 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• No I have not. I am sorry you feel this way. You need to stay healthy and strong for your son. You should visit your dr. to get the proper meds to make you feel better. the dr will want you to counseling. Try anything that will help honey. Your son needs you. Maybe family can help with your son for a little bit until you get things straightened out. Good Luck and stay safe!!!

hugs

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• I was there with you! I so understand! I'm sorry your husband left you! I hope what ever your situation is.. It gets worked out! Now if you have any means to see A DR. & Get help please do that! Even if you don't have insurance Get help! Please Don't Suffer! I suffered ALL my Adult Life! 2 pregnancies, Abuse, Trauma, injuries, PTS Etc... I've had NO quality of Life! Though I live A good, Clean, honest, Smoke Free, Drug/Alchol Free Life. I have so many problems! One issue on top of another & another... Life for me is ovewhelming.. I'm Not happy! I see no happiness or way out! I pray for peace & my answer! But I'm losing hope! I don't wish this on anyone! You have to love yourself & be yourself! Please get your help & get your life on track! I'm hoping for the best for you & your Son!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• yep been there and done it even after my dd was born...it sucks to feel like that thats y i went to get help b/c i knew my ex couldnt take care of r dd the way she need to be taken care of....suicide is not the way out when u have other people de pending on u know matter howmuch the pain hurts.
    Anonymous

• It crossed my mind. BUt I have 2 children to think about. I could never leave them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Jun. 22, 2009